Almog Travel and Tourism is a Wholesaler Tour Operator established in 2008, based on
experience acquired over more than 30 years in various areas of Outgoing Tourism.
Almog Travel and Tourism operates closed groups only, to World-Wide destinations, hence its
expertise and professionalism in this area.
Our activity is focused on providing service to various organizations, such as Commercial
Companies, Professional Associations, Choirs, Club Members, Senior Citizen groups, etc.
In addition, we operate Topic Tours in fields such as Architecture, Photography, Wine and Vineyards, Markets, Bridge, etc.
Almog Travel and Tourism tailor-made the format and content, of each and every trip,
according to the client's requests and no less important - client's budget.
The product offered by Almog Travel and Tourism, includes all aspects of the
planned trip: Flights (International and Domestic with Scheduled and Chartered Airlines);
Hotels; Transportation; Guidance; Meals (of different styles); Coordination of professional visits;
Tourist Attractions; Sport and Outdoor Activities, etc.
Through the years, Almog Travel and Tourism had operated groups of different goals and
• Choirs (Choral Festivals)
• Professional Tours (Visits in factories, construction sites, vehicle assembling plants, etc.)
• Team Spirit Activities for sales staff, etc.
• Incentive Trips
• Jewish Heritage Tours ("Roots")
• Holocaust Path Tours, with official Memorial Ceremonies
• Topic Tours (Authors, Wine, Markets, Bars, Culinary, etc.)
• Classic Tours